The Lumens™ VC-G50 HD Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) camera is equipped with a professional 1/2.8 inch image sensor with Full HD-1080p output resolution at a high dynamic image of 60 frames per second. The superior 20x optical zoom lens, excellent white balance, and exposure mode delivers a clear image even in low light or extreme contrasts of brightness and darkness in a conference room. The camera covers a wide shooting angle and utilizes the high efficiency DC motor servo-controlled to achieve both high-speed, quiet, and precise positioning, as well as smooth PTZ operations. The VC-G50 supports 3G-SDI, DVI, component, and C-Video interfaces to allow for four simultaneous image outputs with the most suitable image quality.
The VC-G50 is compatible with all video equipment. There are up to 128 preset settings and stable remote controlling for effective and efficient presentations. The VC-G50 delivers a continuous, clear, and vivid live image without any distortions and is ideally suited for lecture recording, video conferencing, and security surveillance systems.
- Full HD 1080p supported high definition signal output format
- High frame rate supporting 60 frames per second
- Up to 128 user-defined preset modes to allow ease of use in all
- 240 times variable zoom ratio (20x optical zoom with 12x digital
- 3G-SDI, DVI, Components and C-Video image output synchronously
- Maximum horizontal/vertical speed of rotation: 300 degrees / sec
- Wide Pan/Tilt/Zoom mechanism:
Horizontal viewing angle: -170° to +170°
Tilting angle up to 90°, and down to -30°
- Fast response delivers extremely clear image without blurs, even while being operated
- High-speed, stable, and quiet positioning ensure image quality and precision
- Compatible with major video conferencing and lecture capture codec