The Presentations 2Go WordPress Plugin enables you to list multiple videos from your Presentations 2Go streaming video server.The plugin will use a specific Presentations 2Go group to find password restricted (and public) videos from the Presentations 2Go video server. Visitors of the WordPress site do not need to sign-in to the Presentations 2Go video server to watch the restricted multimedia content.
The single sign-on links to the video content can be time restricted to e.g. 1 hour or more, so visitors need to return to your WordPress page to be able to watch the videos at a later time.
Title, contributors, view-count and thumbnails are automatically retrieved and passed to the WordPress page for every video that meets your search query.
Content can be presented in three ways
1. Inline; a thumbnail of the video (and slide) with the title above and contributors and views below. Size can be set to small (25% content of the width), medium (50% content of the width) or large (100% content of the width); multiple results are placed below each other.
2. Thumbs; per video a thumbnail is presented; title + contributors are displayed on mouse-over. Below each thumbnail the views are placed.
3. Text; Title, contributors and views are listed in text only.
- Upload the `plugin` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory or install via the Add New Plugin menu
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Open Settings | Presentations 2Go
- Enter your Presentations 2Go server address
- Enter the Presentations 2Go group name for authentication
- Enter the Presentations 2Go secret key for the used group
- Open a wordpress page
- Click on P2GO button and create a search query
The plugin can be download from the official Wordpress.org plugins website.