The first thing you might want to do is adding the capture sources. In this instruction we will show you how to add a webcam (e.g. Lumens DC125).
- Select Source in the left menu
- Select the Video Sources tab
- Click on Click to add to configure your first input source
Default the first available video source will be loaded.
- Change source with the pulldown menu above Frame Rate | Slide Delay
- For a Lumens DC125 document camera change settings into:
- Commit your settings with Insert or Update (in case you are changing settings)
NOTE: Most webcams lower the framerate when using higher resolutions. E.g. the Lumens DC125 Flipclass camera will only allow 20fps when using a resolution of 800x600 pixels.