In some cases you do not want to capture the video of the presenter but only a screen-cast with audio.
Follow these steps to setup a screencast.
1. Adjust the recording profile settings to ensure small fonts are still readable.
- Click on Advanced Mode
- Select General and click on settings
- Select Browse and select the screeencast profile (can be downloaded below)
2. Setup your screen as input video source
- Click on Source
- Click on "Click to Add" to add a new video source
- Select "Screen" at video source
- Confirm with update
3. Select your screen as recording video source
4. Select your screen also as recording slide source
5. Disable slide capture
- Click on NO SLIDE. The button will become blue when selected
Now you are setup to record/live broadcast your screen in combination with the selected audio source.