The SDI2USB3 framegrabber offers a solid solution to grab SDI video such as the iSmart LTC-S2007 lecturer tracking camera. With the pass-through SDI-OUT you can connect the video source both to your lecture recorder as well as a display at the same time. Unlike the Inogeni boxes you need to install the epiphan drivers (first!). Be sure you install driver 3.30.1.0008 or higher.
SDI2USB 3.0 captures video and audio from any 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI source in resolutions up to 1920×1200 (including 1080p), regardless of video content. SDI2USB 3.0 captures images at 60 frames per second (uncompressed) in YUV 4:2:0 color formats when connected to a USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed) host. SDI2USB 3.0 is backward compatible with USB 2.0 connections.
SDI2USB 3.0 is self-powered through the USB port and requires no external power source. It is rugged, portable and small enough to fit into a shirt pocket, making it easy to transport between locations and integrate into existing systems.
Integration is simple, secure and non invasive. Our portable video grabbers work with the source device without software and hardware modifications; making SDI2USB 3.0 one of the most secure and reliable solutions for capturing high resolution SDI video.
Epiphan recommends SDI2USB 3.0 for AV professionals who capture and record production-quality video directly from SDI sources.
- Captures video and audio from 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI camera sources
- Supports USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 data uplink
- Provides confidence monitoring when an SDI monitor or projector is connected to the output port
- Provides true 24-bit color and consistent frame rate performance regardless of video content
- Captures resolutions up to 1920×1200 at 60 frames per second, including 1080p
- Interfaces with multiple third party applications compatible with DirectShow on Windows, Video4Linux on Linux, QuickTime on Mac OS X (note: Mac OS X drivers coming soon)
- Sources power from USB port, no external power supply required
- Features a durable aluminum enclosure