Learn about Presentations 2Go products, view online manuals, get the latest downloads, and more. Connect with other Presentations 2Go users, or get service, support, and professional advice from Presentations 2Go.
"Lecture capture is an umbrella term describing any technology that allows instructors to record what happens in their classrooms and make it available digitally. In its simplest form, lecture capture might be an audio recording made with an iPod; alternatively, the term might refer to a software capture program that records cursor movement, typing, or other on-screen activity. Lecture capture systems offer three important benefits: an alternative when students miss class; an opportunity for content review; and content for online course development. Lecture capture enhances and extends existing instructional activities, whether in face-to-face, fully online, or blended learning environments."
- Support for Presentations 2Go Flipclass has ended
- Support for Presentations 2Go Encoder version 4.x has ended
- Support for Presentations 2Go Editor has ended
- Support for videoserver v4.x ended
- Stream studio not supported on 32bit windows
- Stream Studio support on Windows 7 limited
- Magewell USB Capture HDMI
- Epiphan SDI2USB 3.0
- INOGENI 4K/HDMI/DVI to USB 3.0 capture boxes
- DarkCrystal HD Capture SDK Duo (C129)
- Epiphan DVI2USB3
- Viewcast Osprey 260e