When presenting for a web audience using tools such as PowerPoint or Impress, use the following guidelines:
- Fonts: Use a sans-serif style font such as Calibri, Verdana or Arial.
- Size: Use a large font size of minimum 18 point, larger is even better.
- Contrast: Use high contrast—dark letters on a light background or visa versa.
- Colors: Use solid backgrounds. Avoid using backgrounds with busy or small patterns.
- Bullets: Limit bullets to four or five per slide.
- Animation: Avoid excessive text animation effects in slides since only still images are transmitted to the web audience. Animation will generate a large number of slides.