New Features Encoder
- IEEE-LOM metadata support.
- New video source type: IP Camera with both MJPEG and H264 support.
- IP PTZ camera control support for Bosch, Bicom, and AXIS.
- Audio delay configurable per video
- Slide delay configurable per video source (since IP camera's using H.264 can have a considerable delay)
- PTZ control extended with Zoom speed control and keyboard support (only when the Camera Control Tab is selected)
- Driver changes made with stream and properties are now persistand.
- Auto resolution calibration for slide sources (Only supported by Epiphan devices)
- Manual resolution calibration, click on active slide source button to recalibrate the resolution (only supported by Epiphan devices)
- Disable slide capture
- To capture video only, check no slides above the slide preview before you start a recording.
- To disable slide capturing during a recording, press Ctrl and click Capture Now button at the same time. To enable slide capture again repeat this action.
New Features Editor
- IEEE-LOM metadata.
- Export richmedia recording into single video format (Picture-in-Picture or Side-by-Side) and upload it to vimeo, kaltura or youtube.
- Patch to fix issues after installing Microsoft patch KB2803821
- Improved cutting results. No "ghost" frames anymore.