The Datapath E1S and E2S DVI capture cards work well with the Presentations 2Go Encoders software.
The cards come with the following converter connectors:
Encoder Version 3.0, 3.1
- The default resolution when no input signal is selected is 320x240.
First start the device (PC/Camera) you want to capture before you start presentations 2Go, otherwise the resolution remains 320x240
- Custom set resolutions are lost when you close the presentations 2go application
- Custom set resolutions are now saved
- Default resolutions settings are better detected
- While recording the resolution cannot be changed
- these capture cards in combination with Presentations 2Go Encoder software not always work well capturing iMac. Slide capturing works fine until a video is presented in full screen mode