To install Presentations 2Go Encoder, run setup.exe
Follow the steps in the InstallShield wizard.
- Click Next
- Read the license agreement
- Select I accept... if you fully understand and accept these terms.
- Continue with Next
- Enter a name and company
- Select your installation folder and continue with Next
- Select your configuration and recordings folder and continue with Next
- Proceed with Install
- Click Finish to close the InstallShield wizard.
Presentations 2Go is now installed on your system. To start the application, open Start | All programs | Presentations2Go | Presentations 2Go Encoder.
When you start Presentations 2Go encoder for the first time, activation of the license is required. Follow these steps to activate Presentations 2Go encoder.
- Start Presentations 2Go Encoder from the start menu
- Click Register to proceed
- Enter your name and serial number
- Check Activate automatically when I am online.
- Continue with Register.
When starting Presentations 2Go Encoder for the first time, it will ask you to adjust the firewall settings to enable live streaming and publishing of the recordings to the Presentations 2Go Videoserver.