Richmedia recordings with more than 500 slides might take a long time to load and can even freeze your player.
Too many slides in a recording can be the result of
- Very long recordings. We advice to split Richmedia recordings into multiple parts with a maximum duration of 1 hour.
- Too sensitive slide caputure settings.
- This can be caused by disabling "no motion delay" property in the Presentations 2Go encoder. We advise to set this property at 4.
- High sensitivity like 7 or higher, we advise a value of 6.
- Noise on the slide source. This can be caused by
- cable (too long or defect)
- shifted input (VGA)
- wrong frequencies (DVI/HDMI)
The administrator can change the player behavior in the general settings by ignoring too many slides.